2014 is just round the corner...
Here's your chance to create a truly amazing year in which you flourish, make the most of every moment, follow your dreams and reach your potential. Not only that, the handbook is packed with tips, exercises, worksheets, to-do lists and planners, so even if you do face obstacles, you will be completely and utterly equipped to tackle them and bounce right back. Yay!
Plan, create and grow - FLOURISH- by making 2014 your most incredible year yet. This practical guide will show you how.
"A beautifully written book, a joy to read and gives you loads of ideas for making your life more positive! Sometimes we get lost in day to day living and routine and forget to actually enjoy it. I highly recommend this!" Ermis1 via Amazon/
Readers can also access a password-protected area of the website to download printable inspirational quotes and colourful snazzy worksheets. It makes a great gift too!
Here are some of the proper amazing bright, colourful and vibrant worksheets and planners you get in the book and via the password protected area.
Here's what people are saying about the book:
"I was given the Flourishers Handbook as a present when I had taken redundancy from a job I had loved for 23 years. I have experienced a very difficult divorce which is still influencing my life as have a wonderful son, so there are many issues involved. I would have previously dismissed "self help" books however I gave it a chance and I am very glad I did. The book is written in a practical and no nonsense way -there is science but you can tell that the author means every word. Chapter 3 includes some of the most influential words I have ever read. The book showed me how to learn from events both happy and sad and take those moments to learn from. The positive attitude throughout the chapters I have taken on board and as a result I am happier and able to deal with life's ups and downs. The house has also been de-cluttered. I am looking forward to the remainder of my journey with Cheryl Rickman and the Flourishers," Deanna Boxall.
WHAT YOU GET
- Tips and tools to create profound yet simple changes in your daily life to boost your well-being and the well-being of those around you.
- Equipped with very simple yet oh-so-very-powerful techniques and strategies to blow negative thinking out of the water and face all that life throws at you with less anxiety, stress and worry.
- Enjoy and appreciate your life more.
- Plan stuff in to your weekly schedule that will really engage you and enable you to flourish.
- Be better able to cope with and respond more positively to life when you're thrown a curve-ball.
- Gain clarity on all that you need to do in the year ahead to make the most of your one and only life in terms of work, relationships, health, well-being and more.
- Become more resilient and mindful.
- Find your true purpose and play to your strengths.
- Boost your self-confidence in your abilities and improve your relationships and connections.
- Develop and sustain an attitude of gratitude.
- Discover precisely how to make it happen for you this year.
The Flourish Handbook is brimming with dozens of pages of worksheets & a printable planner to help you get truly inspired, set your goals and bring them to fruition.
"Absolutely jam packed with tips, worksheets, happy thoughts, activities and more, The Flourish Handbook is a wonderful guide to ensure you get the most out of your life and learn how to focus your mind on the things that really matter. A hugely detailed, well-researched book supported by Cheryl's own experiences (and magnificent doodles!) The Flourish Handbook is just as suited to a lengthy afternoon read as it is to a quick flick through for a well-being boost. Easy to read and follow, full of giggles and bursting with passion, The Flourish Handbook has something to offer everyone from Flourishing beginners to Flourishing experts. Highly recommended." Kim Hillyard
Drawing on extensive research and the author's own methods of coping with adversity and tragedy, achieving dreams, and making the most of life, the book is about much more than merely achieving happiness. It's based on the five pillars of well-being as set out by leading positive psychologists: (positive emotion, engagement, supportive relationships, meaningful purpose, and achievement).
The Flourish Handbook provides practical tips, to-do-lists, planners and worksheets to help you develop the five pillars of sustainable well-being and make positive changes so that you are better equipped to make the most of, appreciate and respond appropriately to whatever life gives you and create the life of your dreams.
Open the door of possibilities to your best future and, even more importantly, your best NOW!!!